Elite professionals and “who’s who” experts in convenience retailing presented and shared their insights at this year’s NACS Show, covering the most important and innovative issues in convenience retailing.
Now, more than 40 education sessions from this year’s NACS Show are available for sale in a streaming video format. Topics include:
- Disappearing Gallons: Cause and Effect
- Trends in Biofuels and Bridge to the Future
- How to Maximize Diesel Fuel Equipment Uptime
- Several sessions on EV, and much more…
You can receive 12 months of access for all 40+ sessions for $249.
But if you want a more focused experience, we have additional package options available.
At this year’s Show, we also held three education sessions that focused on the opportunity that EVs bring to retailers. Receive 6-month access to this primer on electric vehicles for $49.
- EV 101: What is EV/EV Charging and Why It’s Important featuring the Center for Sustainable Energy, National Car Charging, Blink Charging
- EV 201: How Do I Do EV? featuring Chargepoint, EVgo, Fuels Institute
- EV 301: The Economics of EV Charging featuring RaceTrac, Alliance for Transportation Electrification, Electrify America, Free Wire Technologies
We also curated 9 thought leadership sessions (for $149) that will help you chart a course for success, including our General Sessions and sessions on creating Disney magic, modern strategies for customer loyalty and the AI-powered store of the future, among others.
Lastly, if you want to go straight to the good stuff, we complied the top 10 most popular sessions from this year Show. For $99 you can learn a ton, including how to create foot traffic with your app, discover how to evolve your trip drivers with Kwik Trip and NACS Research and learn about PDI and PepsiCo’s approach to building dayparts.
The NACS Show education sessions bundles are designed to make you and your entire team better. Whether you’re starting out with a new idea, growing your skill set, or thinking strategically about an expansion, these education bundles will help you plan a customized learning experience.