NACS Innovation Leadership Program at MIT
October 31 - November 1
Building on MIT’s prestigious reputation and innovative culture, this program combines research-based management frameworks with practical hands-on experiences, and offers networking opportunities for top-tier convenience industry leaders. Attendees (from retail companies only) will directly apply methods and frameworks to their own businesses – to build innovation capability and improve business results.
The NACS Innovation Leadership Program offers convenience leaders the opportunity to:
- Learn how to build an innovation culture – focused on skills, desire, freedom of action, high commitment and high integrity
- Recognize and overcome mental models that inhibit innovation
- Leverage the principles and processes of design thinking
- Identify choices for responding to disruptive competition
- Develop digital business models
- Apply innovative methods for designing work and operating models that engage employees/create competitive advantage
- Experience first-hand MIT’s entrepreneurial innovation ecosystem
The power of innovation at MIT can’t be denied. A 2015 research study determined that MIT alumni have created over 30,000 companies with over 4.6 million employees and nearly $2 trillion in annual revenues – which would be the world’s 10th largest GDP if measured as a country.