NACS Women’s Leadership Program at Yale
October 24 - October 29
Women face unique challenges in the workplace, and they also add unique value and perspective. They shatter groupthink, improve communication dynamics and reinvigorate companies in ways that make them more competitive. Research shows companies with a critical mass of top-team gender diversity enjoy better financial performance.
The NACS Women’s Leadership Program offers convenience leaders the opportunity to:
- Develop critical top team leadership skills
- Refine strategic perspective and decision making
- Understand and hone leadership style through feedback assessments
- Improve executive presence and leverage diversity to accelerate innovation
- Practice emotionally intelligent leadership
Participants from retailer and supplier companies are invited to exchange ideas with a peer group of experienced and emerging women leaders who face similar challenges in their professional lives. The program is administered by thought-leading faculty at Yale and successful female convenience industry practitioners.