NACS Marketing Leadership Program at Kellogg
November 14 - November 19
Organizations that focus on their brand and how their customers experience it consistently outperform the competition. These companies carefully cultivate their brands and segment their customers, develop a specific value offering for target customers and deliver an outstanding customer experience focused on sustaining their brand.
The NACS Marketing Leadership Program helps convenience leaders:
- Identify where organizational growth will come from
- Build and strengthen company brands
- Optimize the customer experience and influence customer choices
- Gain and translate insights about consumers’ goals, beliefs and behaviors into an effective marketing strategy
- Learn how to lead modern marketing-driven organizations
This program has been customized for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, and is administered by faculty in the Kellogg School of Management, ranked No. 3 (tie) in Best Business Schools by US News and World Report.