NACS Financial Leadership Program at Wharton
August 1 - August 6
The NACS Financial Leadership Program at Wharton is designed for high-potential convenience leaders who have been challenged by their companies to expand their financial insights and, in turn, provide greater value to their organizations. The curriculum includes case studies for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, using information from the NACS State of the Industry Report®, allowing attendees to hone their skills through exercises that are relevant and applicable to their organization.
The NACS Financial Leadership Program at Wharton helps convenience leaders:
- Develop strategic skills in the context of financial leadership
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders
- Cultivate a skill set that goes beyond the classroom to positively affect an organization’s bottom line
- Gain an understanding of current trends in finance
- Transition from information provider to strategic partner
Wharton is renowned for its expertise in finance education, understanding the intricacies and implications that affect corporate finance, portfolio management and international finance.