NACS Executive Leadership Program at Cornell
July 25 - July 29
The NACS Executive Leadership Program at Cornell University gives participants the leadership skills needed to successfully respond to the challenges of a competitive marketplace, providing opportunities to supplement experience with formalized instruction on skills needed to drive long-term organizational performance.
This program helps convenience leaders:
- Reflect on and refine their leadership skills
- Prepare for the demands of key company roles
- Access 360-degree feedback assessments and individual coaching
- Engage in group case studies that build a network of peers to help address tomorrow’s business challenges
- Hear from top industry leaders speaking to today’s biggest challenges in the workforce
The program has been customized for the convenience and fuel retailing industry, and is administered by faculty in the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, recently ranked in the top 10 best undergraduate business schools by U.S News and World Report.