NACS Convenience Summit Asia
August 16 - August 20
NACS Convenience Summit Asia is the only place where you can see what future disruptions are taking place today. This year, you’ll be transported into the epicenter of retail disruption and innovation—Asia—for an immersive look into the future of convenience retailing. Gather from the comfort of your home or place of work with senior-level convenience and fuel executives for the latest thinking and knowledge exploration on changing shopper behavior and evolving digital retail technology, as well as interactive store tours of some of Asia’s most iconic brands.
No other convenience retail summit helps you uncover unique perspectives, drive value for your organization and build strategic relationships in Asia.
- Inspiring keynote speakers, general session speakers and retailer panelists.
- More case studies from retailers across Asia.
- Innovative convenience and fuel stores showcased during moderated ‘Best of Show’ virtual retail tours.
- Knowledge-exploration, peer-to-peer sharing and tips from the winners of the NACS Asian Leader of the Year Award and Asian Convenience Retail Technology Award.
Who Should Attend & Why
Our program is tailored to global convenience and fuel retailers and suppliers with the following backgrounds:
- Chief Executives & Senior Leaders – From global industry trends to leadership strategies, find the latest insights on today’s business challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Marketing, Sales & Category Management – Discover how to grow traffic, turn customers into brand advocates and create an in-store “experience” that inspires repeat visits.
- Operations – Get an insider’s look at best-in-class store executions, breakthrough technologies and new products that will delight your customers, while saving you time and money.
Past Participating Retailers
- Circle K
- Secoma Co., Ltd.
- Shahin Enterprises
- 24Seven Retail Stores
- Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
- And more