Steve Morris, Regional Manager, Patriot Capital Corporation, will be a featured speaker at the upcoming GRAIL 2015 conference, Veeder-Root’s 11th annual conference and training seminar for the downstream energy industry.
Insite360 FuelQuest—a Veeder-Root company—is a leading on-demand fuel management solutions provider that helps suppliers; distributors and buyers of petroleum products operate in a more efficient manner. Morris will lead a discussion on how to optimize capital structures in a rising rate environment during an afternoon breakout session on Wednesday, April 15.
Attendees will hear about the pros and cons of various financing strategies, and gain some insights into anticipated changes to capital markets in 2015.
“Dealers and jobbers alike experience challenges with finding the right financial structure to achieve their strategic goals,” said Morris. “The demands for investment seem endless, financing options are widespread and credit often comes with a range of covenants.”
During the 45-minute session, Morris will provide a focus on questions such as:
• How have capital markets changed in the past 5 years?
• How does this impact your business as a jobber or dealer?
• What are the pros / cons of various sources of capital – cash, banks, financing?
• What competitive advantages can equipment financing provide to your business?
• Will Section 179 accelerated depreciation return in 2015?