OPW, a Dover company and a global leader in fluid-handling solutions, will introduce its latest fueling and car wash innovations at the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) Convention at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show in Atlanta, Georgia.
During the show at the Georgia World Congress Center on October 2-4, OPW will welcome attendees to Booth 4311 for a closer look at products from OPW Retail Fueling, Vehicle Wash Solutions and Civacon. Here are just a few of the leading-edge innovations these business units will be presenting at PEI-NACS 2019.
- High-Flow Dispenser Sump:
- The newest addition to the prefabricated Loop System for fuel dispensing, this sump handles high-flow applications for retail truck stops and hybrid convenience stores that have included high speed diesel lanes in their fuel offering. The new High Flow Loop System includes 3” fuel pipe, 6” access pipe for retractability, 2” impact valves and satellite loop sumps for fuel dispensing on both sides of a high-speed truck lane.
- Cleaner Fueling Nozzles:
- OPW 14 Series nozzles set a new standard for both dripless gasoline and diesel capture nozzle technologies. The newly added 14BP model in the 14 Series of cleaner, greener fueling nozzles, combines patented, free-draining dripless-spout technology from the 14E (still the industry’s first and only CARB-Approved Dripless Conventional nozzle) combined with technologies from the industry standard OPW 11BP nozzle.
- LaserWash® 360 Plus:
- PDQ, one part of OPW Vehicle Wash Solutions, is showcasing the LaserWash 360, a touchless wash system designed to increase up-time and allow for a faster, high-quality wash.
- Belanger, the other half of OPW Vehicle Wash Solutions, will be in Booth 4631 exhibiting the Cube automatic wash system that reshapes the in-bay experience. Including a host of smarter features, this system can detect vehicle size, sense wheel position and target tough angles while operating at slower speeds for a high-quality wash and quieter customer experience.
- The OPW booth will also feature the innovative CivaCommand system, by OPW’s Civacon brand. CivaCommand integrates all tank truck loading and unloading information, including overfill prevention, crossover prevention, air controls, security and productivity, into a seamless touchscreen interface.
“OPW is committed to delivering solutions that protect people, profits and the environment,” said Keith Moye, VP of Global Marketing “Our innovations for retail fueling, car wash and commodities transportation are making these industries safer, more environmentally-friendly and more profitable for our customers.”
“Creating greater satisfaction for fueling stations and their customers is of the utmost importance,” said Ed Kammerer, Director of Marketing and Global Product Strategy for OPW Retail Fueling. “We continue to achieve this mission by introducing, and improving upon, products like 14 Series Nozzles, which keep stations cleaner, and the Loop System, which minimizes installation labor and simplifies maintenance.”
To learn more about OPW and how it’s defining what’s next in fluid-handling solutions around the world, please visit opwglobal.com and stop by Booth 4311 at the 2019 PEI Convention at the NACS Show.