Pictured left to right: Bob Boltz, Bob Chapman, Scott Vadino, George Perrelli, Roger Marran on behalf of Energy Kinetics, and Matthew Bixler.
The National Association of Oil and Energy Service Professionals (OESP), an organization comprising hundreds of dedicated industry professionals in the Northeast, today announced the winners of its 2018-19 industry awards.
“OESP has the tremendous benefit of countless volunteers who are committed to advancing the association, as well as the industry,” said Bob Daros of Heritage Fuel & Propane in Croton Falls, NY, who chaired the OESP awards committee. “These individuals represent the best of the best this year, and it is our privilege to bestow these national awards for their excellence and dedication to the industry.”
The winners include:
- Hugh W. McKee Memorial Award: George Perrelli, East Haven, CT.
- Service Manager of the Year: Scott Vadino, Medford, NJ.
- Instructor of the Year: Matthew Bixler, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Lancaster, PA.
- Lou Ehrich Memorial Associate of the Year Award: Bob Chapman, Levittown, NY.
- Manufacturer of the Year: Energy Kinetics, Lebanon, NJ.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Bob Boltz, Lebanon, PA
- Executive Board Award: Jay Moser, Penndel PA.
The National Association of Oil and Energy Service Professionals (OESP) services the energy needs of Northeast America. Our members, comprising leading energy service professionals, share ideas and information about technical and managerial procedures to improve the quality of customer service. Our roots are in oil heat; the association was originally known as the National Association of Oilheating Service Managers when founded 65 years ago. The OESP supports students, instructors, technicians and management level executives, in addition to the small business owner. Learn more about OESP at ThinkOESP.org.