NACS Convenience Summit Europe
June 1 - June 3
Mark Your Calendar for 1-3 June & Join Our Mailing List
The 2021 NACS Convenience Summit Europe will be held virtually. Some of the most innovative ideas in store design and foodservice execution are in Dublin, Ireland. Delegates to NACS Convenience Summit Europe will explore progressive retail operations and experience first-hand why convenience retailers in Dublin are at the forefront in creating memorable food and destination experiences.
This event features thought leadership from European and global speakers, expert-guided retail tours and opportunities to build strategic relationships with leading retailers from across the globe.
- 125+ senior leader delegates from 25+ countries
- 25+ speakers and panelists
- 12+ progressive stores featured on retail tours
- Thought Leadership – Discover new ideas, products and solutions that are addressing the challenges and opportunities of today, tomorrow and 10-20 years into the future.
- Powerful Networking – No other convenience industry event brings leaders in store operations, marketing innovation, retail design, fuel delivery and other key performance retail areas together in such an intimate and open setting. Meet leaders who can make a difference to your business and career.
- Immersive Learning – Hear retailer case studies, success stories and best practices that will help you benchmark your business. Exchange best practices and form deep collaborations through casual and facilitated conversations with the best and brightest minds in our industry.
- Expert-Guided Retail Tours – Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most innovative convenience and fuel retailers in Ireland. Gain ideas for new products, merchandising, design, payment solutions and more.
- Awards Gala & Dinner – See which retailers will be recognized for outstanding achievement in the European convenience industry. Hear best practices from the winner, watch their award submission videos and celebrate at the NACS European Convenience Retail Awards Gala and Dinner.
- Executive Vice Presidents of Sales
- Heads of Marketing & Sales
- Heads of Retail Operations
Past Participating Retailers
- 7-Eleven, Inc. (USA)
- Albert Heijn New Markets (The Netherlands)
- Applegreen PLC (Ireland)
- Circle K Europe
- Reitan Convenience AS Scandinavia & The Baltics
- Repsol (Spain)
- Wawa, Inc. (United States)
- And more…