CONNECT at THE conference for the business of alternative fuels!
Take advantage of strategic intelligence, tools for growth, and opportunities to learn from regulators, producers, manufacturers, progressive petroleum marketers and business owners.
This is the ONLY energy conference offering real solutions for building profitable operations and growth upon today’s technology and tomorrow’s innovation.
You can’t afford to miss it!
Hosted by the Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Stores of Iowa
Sept. 21-23, 2015
Des Moines, Iowa
Downtown Embassy Suites
- Building a Biogas Industry around CNG
- E15 as a Retailing Option
- EPA: Byron Bunker, Division Compliance Director, OTAQ, U.S. EPA
- Evening Keynote Speaker: Secretary Tom Vilsack, United States Department of Agriculture (Invited)
- Fuel Supply and Logistics: Ty Rogers, Nova Energy and Michael Brakefield, Brakeaway Logistical Solutions
- How Ethanol Can Take Advantage of the Cellulosic Mandate
- How State Renewable Fuels Programs Support Industry
- Industry Wide Perspectives on the RFS Program – Panel
- Lifecycle Analysis – A Technical Discussion: Jennifer B. Dunn, Principal Environmental Analyst, Argonne National Laboratory
- Morning Keynote Speaker: Jeff Lautt, CEO, POET
- Renewable Fuel Market Analysis: Zander Capozzola, Argus Americas Biofuels Report Editor, Argus Media
- Retailing CNG Case Study: Joel Hirschboeck, Superintendent of Commercial and Alternative Fuels, Kwik Trip, Inc.
For more information and to register: Energy Conference Home Page