The Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA) Board of Directors were elected at the Annual Meeting held in Avon, Colorado by members of the association. Officers for 2019 were elected by the Board, also in Avon. Terms of new Fabricator Member Board of Directors is for three years.
2019 Officers, One-Year Term
- Steve Meeker, President (Hamilton Tanks)
- Robby Hagemann, Vice President, Chairman Pressure Vessel Section (Boardman LLC)
- James “Jimmy” Jones, Treasurer, Chairman Finance Committee (Modern Welding Co., Inc.)
- Sonny Underwood, Chairman of the Board (Mid-South Steel Products, Inc.)
2019 New Board Members, Three-Year Term
- Kyle Couture, Chairman Steel Water Pipe Section (American SpiralWeld Pipe)
- Pat Rezin, Shop Fabricated Tank Section (USEMCO)
- Coby Hayes, Shop Fabricated Tank Section, Board Liaison Technical Committee (J.L. Houston Co.)
- Bill Kennedy, Shop Fabricated Tank Section, Chairman Membership Committee (Kennedy Tank & Mfg. Co., Inc)
- Ed McCarthy, Affiliate Section Chairman (Samuel, Son & Co.)
- Patrick Pfersch, Shop Fabricated Tank Section (Lannon Tank Corp.)
- Chip Stein, Field Erected Storage Tank Section (Tank Industry Consultants)
STI/SPFA is a not-for-profit trade association whose member companies fabricate steel tanks, pipe, and pressure vessels for use in the petroleum, food, water, and chemical processing industries. For more information, visit our website at steeltank.com.