Pilot Flying J continues to expand its fuel network by providing diesel fuel to six additional locations across the country in the first quarter of the year.
“Our mission is to make life better for professional drivers,” said Jimmy Haslam, CEO of Pilot Flying J. “By increasing the locations where we supply diesel fuel, it makes it easier and more convenient for drivers to refuel when traveling. We hope professional drivers will take advantage of our expanded fuel network.”
The six locations include:
- Bainsville, ON – 6115 4th Line Rd, Hwy 401, exit 825. Five diesel lanes.
- Cardinal, ON – 2085 Shanly Rd, Hwy 401, exit 730. 10 diesel lanes.
- Kansas City, KS – 4610 Kansas Ave, I-635, exit 3. Eight diesel lanes.
- Pine Grove, PA – 473 Suedberg Rd, I-81, exit 100. Five diesel lanes.
- Roxbury, NJ (Ledgewood, NJ) – 1470 Route 46. Four diesel lanes.
- Snyder, TX – 1100 E Hwy 180. Four diesel lanes.
Pilot Flying J opened three new travel centers and plazas in Q1 and plans to open additional locations throughout 2014.
Expanding its network is one more step in Pilot Flying J’s mission to making life better for professional drivers. The company launched a $50 million restroom remodel on all 650 locations and will complete a $50 million project to remodel driver showers by the end of this year.
For more information on Pilot Flying J locations, visit www.pilotflyingj.com/locations.