The Phillips 66 fuel brand is launching a new campaign and tagline: Live to the Full™. People who live their lives to the fullest and cherish each day inspired the initiative. Phillips 66 is proud to fuel vibrant communities and journeys long and short for more than 90 years. Live to the Full is more than just a tagline. It’s a mantra and a mission statement, designed to lead the Phillips 66 brand into the future.
You can experience the marketing spots here that lead the campaign: https://youtu.be/scVUMtsi_T8
The 60- and 30-second television commercials will air nationally on TV beginning January 3, 2018. Other Live to the Full campaign elements will come to life on digital advertising, radio advertising, social media and out-of-home billboards in March 2018. Phillips 66 is also the title sponsor of the NCAA Big 12 Men’s and Women’s Basketball tournaments.
Where will the campaign take place?
- At the station: the Live to the Full branding will appear via point-of-purchase at all
Phillips 66 stations across the country, which includes at-the-pump and in store creative
- TV: ESPN and Fox Sports will air the advertising spots nationwide during men’s and women’s Big 12 basketball games
Phillips 66 stations are a launch pad for real life stories that play out on the road every day.
The new Live to the Full TV spots use a documentary-style perspective to show a slice of life with individuals as they intersect at the pump. More on the spots:
- “Victory” is a “month-in-the-life” story of a father/daughter team who put the rubber to the road in search of a basketball championship.
- “S.A.H.M.” shows just how inaccurate the job title of “stay-at-home mom” really is, as one mom tirelessly takes on her day filled with errands, carpools and more.
- In “Driver,” a gig economy driver makes a living on the road in a new, modern way.