With the October 2015 deadline looming, VP Racing Fuels and Allied Brand Capital today jointly announced a panel discussion at the upcoming NACS Show to discuss strategies and solutions to achieve EMV compliance. Attendees will be able to interact with a panel of industry leaders and experts to learn everything they need to know about EMV migration and what the October 2015 deadline means to their business, according to Mike Cerminaro, President of Allied Brand Capital, who will co-host and moderate the discussion.
“With our panel, retailers can pose questions to the foremost technology experts in their respective fields and learn about state-of-the-art solutions that will help future-proof their POS platform. The session will explore ways to prioritize your EMV assessment strategy, identify your specific needs and implement an EMV solution to better position your business for the liability shift and reduce your risk of payment card fraud.”
“We know the new EMV compliance guidelines can be complex and confusing, so finding the right POS solution is not an easy task,” Cerminaro added. “Knowing and understanding the language and requirements of EMV will prepare you to better evaluate and make the right decisions while avoiding installation mistakes and duplicative spending.”
Scheduled Tuesday, October 13 at 9 a.m., the panel discussion will take place in Room N261 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and includes a continental breakfast. Attendees also will be eligible to win door prizes including an iPad mini and assorted gift cards. RSVPs are encouraged as space is limited.
Panel members include:
- Ernesto Priego, Senior Product Manager – NCR Corporation
- Steve Van Vlack, National Sales Manager, Technology Solutions – Wayne Fueling Systems
- Kim Seller, POS & Security Consultant, Major Accounts – CBE, Inc.
- Keith Bryant, Director-Relationship Manager, National/Global Accounts – First Data Corporation
The panel discussion will address valuable and useful topics including:
- Little known ways to enhance your EMV migration plan and save money on equipment costs and installation
- 3 critical things Jobbers must know to better position themselves for the liability shift and avoid inherent credit risk exposure
- Showcase examples of best practices and creative solutions to achieve EMV compliance
- How to properly balance priorities between the October 2015 deadline for compliance inside the store versus the October 2017 deadline for compliance in your forecourt via your fuel dispensers
- Creative financing techniques Jobbers can use to help your dealers adopt EMV compliance protocol in a timely manner
To attend the panel discussion, RSVP to Vanessa Arce at 210-635-7744, ext 212 or [email protected].
For more information about VP’s retail brand program, visit Booth #437 at the NACS Show or online at VPRacingFuels.com/Branding. For more information about financing solutions available from ABC, visit AlliedBrandCapital.com.