NACS Human Resources Forum
March 9 - March 11
Join us this year for an online forum mirroring our in-person event. We’re bringing you exclusive knowledge from top-notch industry leaders at the touch of a button.
The NACS Human Resources Forum educates and connects HR professionals specifically working in the convenience retailing industry. Whether in-person or virtually, attendees benefit from engaging presentations on topics vital to their job, case studies that can generate new ideas and valuable opportunities to build relationships with peers.
Here’s what you can expect when you attend:
- Exceptional Content: We provide custom-made, high-level content that fosters a fruitful dialogue among participants.
- Working Group Discussions: Engage in in-depth discussions on how HR can properly function in the age of COVID-19.
- Legal and Data-driven Insights: Sessions are delivered by legal counsel and focus on new laws and regulations that impact the convenience industry; exclusive NACS data on compensation and hiring is also presented.
- Lasting Relationships: Attendees build a strong peer network that can function as a personal board of advisors to help with work issues and opportunities throughout the year and in years to come.
- Product Demonstrations: First-hand look at HR technologies in a series of curated demonstrations designed to prepare you for the future of work.
- CEU credits: Participants will receive 8 to 10 CEU credits (final count to be determined once agenda finalized).
Attend the NACS HR Forum and leave with the toolkit you need to deliver next-level HR value. Join the convenience retailing industry’s HR community at the NACS HR Forum on March 9-11, 2021.