National Biodiesel Board members voted to elect their trade association leadership. The board reflects the wide range of member companies in the biodiesel industry from feedstock operations to producers.
“The National Biodiesel Board is the sole organization representing American-made biodiesel’s entire value chain and renewable diesel interests. Our strong team of leaders from all sectors of the industry continue to move this American-made fuel forward,” said NBB CEO Donnell Rehagen. “We look forward to continuing our efforts to secure strong markets for America’s Advanced Biofuel and the nearly 64,000 jobs we represent.”
NBB members voted to fill eight board member spots for two-year terms:
- Troy Alberts, Ag Environmental Products
- Rob Shaffer, American Soybean Association
- Jeff Lynn, Illinois Soybean Association
- Tim Keaveney, Lake Erie Biofuels DBA Hero BX
- Mike Rath, Darling Igredients Inc.
- Greg Anderson, Nebraska Soybean Board
- Robert Morton, Newport Biodiesel LLC
- Tom Brooks, Western Dubuque Biodiesel, LLC
Kent Engelbrecht, Ron Heck, Ryan Pederson, Harry Simpson, Paul Soanes, Robert Stobaugh, and Chad Stone continue to serve on the board.
The board also voted in the the new slate of officers with Kent Engelbrecht returning as chairman, Chad Stone as Vice Chairman, Ryan Pederson as Treasurer and Ron Heck as Secretary.