The American Coalition for Ethanol (ACE) 32nd annual conference coming up August 14-16 in Omaha offers a variety of breakout sessions covering the latest in technology innovations, strategic planning advice, and ways to make ethanol plants more profitable. The breakout sessions will be held concurrently in three rounds on the afternoon of Thursday, August 15, following the morning general session panels.
“Our conference theme is ‘What it Takes,’ a nod to our members’ incredible resolve and dedication in always improving operations and performance,” said Shannon Gustafson, ACE Senior Director of Operations and Programming. “This year’s breakout sessions will explore a variety of technologies, strategies, and practices that can help producers take this industry to the next level.”
Breakout sessions include:
- Improving Profitability in Challenging Market Conditions — Whitefox Technologies
- Data and case studies on how membrane technology improves overall efficiency of existing distillation/dehydration, combining the benefits of mole sieve and membrane technology
- Overcoming the Margin Squeeze: Strategies to Manage Your Plant’s Cost of Capital — Christianson PLLP
- Board-level goal-setting and how this process affects capital investments and financing choices
- Energy Savings, Improved CI Scores, and Your Bottom Line — Saola Energy and TotalGen Services
- Options to improve a plant’s Carbon Intensity score and overall energy efficiency
- Preventing a Budget Blowout: Natural Gas Market Dynamics and Risk Management Strategies for Natural Gas Procurement — Encore Energy Services
- Supply and demand market factors impacting the natural gas market and risk management approaches
- Understanding the Value of Protein at Your Facility — Fluid Quip Technologies and ICM Inc.
- Pros and cons of new technologies and the opportunities in a high protein feed market
- How Biorefineries Can Achieve Success by Adopting Focused Strategies — ICM Inc.
- Ideas for industry leaders to stay relevant and successful in a changing market
- Talent Development Solutions for the 21st Century — K·Coe Isom
- Assess and address the efficacy of your organization’s HR and talent development systems
- Alternatives for Traditional Cleaning Methods Utilized in Fuel Ethanol Production — U.S. Water
- Alternative cleaning solutions to improve yield, with the potential to reduce chemical costs
- Becoming Multilingual: The Art of Communication — Wired Within
- Discover the various methods of communication based on personality and choices
To learn more about these sessions and others, visit ethanol.org/events/conference.