The National Diversity Council announces the 2014 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas.
“The 2014 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas features the highest caliber of executive leadership within this industry,” said Dennis Kennedy, founder and CEO of the National Diversity Council. “The NDC is honored to feature such a powerful group of inspirational women reaching new heights of achievement in business.”
Selection to the list was based on the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of women in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
Executives recognized in the 2014 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas list include:
- Sue Alberti, SVP, Marketing, Devon Energy
- Crystal Ashby, SVP, Strategic University Relationships, BP Group
- Terry B. Bonno, SVP, Marketing, Transocean
- Maria Claudia Borras, President, Latin America for Baker Hughes Incorporated, Baker Hughes
- Kim Bowers, CEO/Chairman, CST
- Beth Bowman, SVP of Western Region at Shell Energy, Shell Oil
- Ursula Burns, Board of Directors at Exxon Mobil; Chairman of the Board & CEO @ Xerox, Exxon Mobil
- Lynne Carrithers, SVP, General Counsel, Aera Energy
- Colleen Cervantes, President, Chevron Lubricants
- Stephanie Cox, VP HR, Schlumberger
- Gayla M. Cutrer, EVP, Corporate Secretary, Vaalco Energy
- Kimberly Allen Dang, VP and CFO, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP
- Julie Dill, CCO, Spectra Energy Corp
- M. Cathy Douglas, SVP, CAO and Controller, Anadarko Petroleum Corp
- H. Paulett Eberhart, President, CEO and Director CDI Corp, Cameron International Corp.
- Lynn L. Elsenhans, Board of Directors at Baker Hughes; Former Executive Chairman of Sunoco, Inc., Baker Hughes
- Robyn Ewing, SVP & CAO, Williams
- Stacy Fox, SVP, General Counsel, Sunoco
- Kimberly Frye, SVP, General Counsel and Secretary, Key Energy Service
- Zhanna Golodryga, SVP, Services and CIO, Hess Corporation
- Beth G. Gordon, Controller, Diamond Offshore
- Kelli Hammock, SVP, Administration, Murphy Oil
- Stephanie C. Hildebrandt, SVP, General Counsel & Secretary, Enterprise Products
- Vicki Hollub, EVP, US Oil & Gas Operations, Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Carla Howard, SVP & General Tax Counsel, Energy Future Holdings
- Christina Ibrahim, VP, Chief Commercial Counsel, Halliburton Co.
- Lori Johnston, SVP, HR, Celanese
- Janet Langford Kelly, SVP, General Counsel, ConocoPhillips
- Sylvia Kerrigan, EVP, General Counsel & Secretary, Marathon Oil
- Clare Kinahan, SVP, HR, KBR
- Hege Kverneland, Corporate VP & Chief Technology Officer, National Oilwell Varco
- Katrina Landis, EVP for Corporate Business Activities, BP Americas
- Helen Y. Lim, VP & Treasurer, EOG
- Maria F. Lindenberg, CPO, Chevron Corporation
- Janine McArdie, SVP, Gas Monetization, Apache Corp
- Jennifer McCauley, SVP, Southwestern Energy
- Denise C. McWatters, SVP, General Counsel & Secretary, HollyFrontier Corp.
- Margaret Montemayor, VP & CAO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Una Power, CFO, Nexen Energy
- Susan G. Riggs, Treasurer, Newfield Exploration
- Rebecca B. Roberts, Board of Directors, Enbridge Energy Partners LP
- Whitney Shelley, VP & Chief HR Officer, Denbury
- Karen Taylor, SVP, HR, EnerVest
- Janice J. Teal, Board of Directors, Ashland Inc.
- Donna Titzman, SVP & Treasurer, Valero LP
- Susan Tomasky, Board of Directors, Tesoro
- Cathy Tompkins, SVP, IT & CIO, Chesapeake Energy
- Randa Duncan Williams, Chairman of the Board, Enterprise Partners LP
- Marguerite Woung-Chapman, SVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, EP Energy Corporation
- Rhonda I. Zygocki, EVP, Policy and Planning, Chevron Corporation
The 2014 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas list is available online at http://oilgasdiversitycouncil.org/what-we-do/recognition/top50/.
The National Diversity Council, a non-profit organization, was established in 2008 and is committed to fostering a learning environment for organizations to grow in their knowledge of diversity and inclusion. The council affords opportunities for organizations to share best practices and learn from top corporate leaders in the areas of diversity and inclusion.
More information about the National Diversity Council can be found at www.nationaldiversitycouncil.org.