Members of the Steel Plate Institute-Steel Plate Fabricators Association (STI/SPFA) elected their 2015 Board of Directors at the organization’s recent annual meeting in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Officers for 2015 were then elected by the board at its first meeting of the year, also in Hilton Head.
2015 officers, one-year term:
• Sonny Underwood, President (Mid-South Steel Products, Inc., Cape Girardeau, MO)
• David Watson, Vice President (Watco Tanks, Floresville, TX)
• Steve Meeker, Treasurer (Hamilton Tanks, Columbus, OH)
• Terry Cooper, Chairman of the Board (Acterra Group, Marion, IA)
Newly-elected directors, three-year term:
• Robby Hagemann (Boardman, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK), representing STI-SPFA Pressure Vessel Section
• Robert Clouse (Phoenix Fabricators & Erectors, Avon, IN), Chairman, STI-SPFA Safety & Health Committee
Re-elected director, three-year term:
• David Watson (Watco Tanks, Floresville, TX), Chairman, STI-SPFA Meeting Planning Committee
• Ralph Carpenter (American SpiralWeld, Birmingham, AL), Chairman, STI-SPFA Steel Water Pipe Section and Marketing Committee.
• Tex Enoch (Induron Protective Coatings, Birmingham, AL), representing STI-SPFA Field Erected Storage Tank Section.
• Tony Honey (Modern Welding Co. Inc.), Chairman, STI-SPFA Shop Fabricated Tank Technical Committee.
• Steve Meeker (Hamilton Tanks, Columbus, OH), representing STI-SPFA Shop Fabricated Tank Section.
• Jerry Schollmeyer (Morrison Bros. Co., Dubuque, IA), representing STI-SPFA Affiliate Member Section.
• Sonny Underwood (Mid-South Steel Products, Inc., Cape Girardeau, MO), representing STI-SPFA Shop Fabricated Tank Section.
• Tim Woofter (Stanwade Metal Products, Fowler, OH), representing STI-SPFA Shop Fabricated Tank Section.
STI/SPFA is a not-for-profit trade association whose member companies fabricate steel tanks, pipe and pressure vessels for use in the petroleum, food, water and chemical processing industries.