Joe Vonder Haar, managing partner of iSEE Store Innovations Inc., has been named 2014-15 chairman of the NACS Supplier Board.
In addition, Kevin Martello, vice president of convenience, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, was named chair-elect and will succeed Vonder Haar as 2015-16 chairman. Vonder Haar and Martello were named to their positions during the NACS Supplier Board meeting at the NACS Show in Las Vegas.
Vonder Haar is the managing partner for iSEE Store Innovations LLC. Before founding the company in 2010, he spent 28 years with Anheuser-Busch Inc., retiring as vice president of the convenience store channel. He co-founded iSee Store Innovations in fall 2010. Vonder Haar serves on charity boards for Education Is Freedom Foundation, Mid-Town Catholic Community Services and the St. Louis Public School Board Foundation.
The NACS Supplier Board is comprised of individuals from NACS supplier member companies that represent different product and service categories in the convenience store industry. Three vice chairmen also were elected to the five-member Supplier Board leadership team:
- Brad McGuinness, senior vice president, corporate R&D, VeriFone Inc.
- Jay Ard, vice president, national sales, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Frank McCarter, vice president of sales, national accounts, CURTIS
In addition, three new members were elected to the NACS Supplier Board:
- Brent Cotten, director, customer and industry affairs, The Hershey Company
- Frank Squilla, senior vice president, sales, InComm
- Rick Brindle, vice president, industry development, Mondelēz International